Friday, May 11, 2007

Musical Genius

I'm proud to say that my brilliant son has mastered the recorder. Well, really just one note. But anyway, he raced around the house playing his one note & I could barely catch a picture!

Last night was the first time he went to bed without dinner. Wouldn't touch anything on his plate, so I didn't make him any alternatives. He's up this morning, and doing just fine. For those who wonder if our kids will still live without their supper...

PS. favorite word this week: Truck

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Good for you. I think it is great he has to eat what everyone else is eating! I plan to do the same thing with Will when he gets older. I am sure at the time it is hard to do, but I bet he will eat next time! What a good mommy you are!

Anonymous said...

My son has also mastered the recorder! But it's Kaleb, who's ten! Lol! And he just goes around the house playing his one song (hot cross buns) over and over and over again!
My kids too have had to spend nights with out any food in their bellies (their choice)! So I feel ya on that one. I certainly can't deal with a picky eater for their whole life! They gotta learn sometime, and when they are babies seems to be the best time! (At least they won't remember it!) Good job. You're a good mother!

The Normans! said...

Hi Carrie! We are honored to now be on your BBF list. I (Kristen) enjoy reading your blog frequently. You have great things to say and share. I'm inspired to be more productive, cook and eat healthier, learn to sew... and more. :o) Thanks for inspiring me.