Thursday, May 17, 2007

Behold, Our New House!


If you know us well, your jaw will drop, or you’ll simply roll your eyes at the fact that we are moving once again. Yes, it’s true. And yes, it’s crazy. But I’m so excited about our new place. Starting today, we’ll be playing musical houses until we finally unload the PODs at our home mid-June.

Hopefully I’ll be able to keep up my posting, but I’m just not sure how this will work. Right now, blogging is easy to do during my morning breakfast, but not sure if I’ll be able to keep it up w/all the transition. Until then!

16 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Cute!!! Where is it? And why are you moving?

Libby said...

Good luck with all the moving. Can't wait to see your new house.

Anonymous said...

Wow Carrie! That house is gorgeous! I meant to drive past it the other day but I never got around to it, so I'm glad you posted a picture! Yeay for you guys! Let me know if you need any babysitting during the move. I would be happy to watch Ethan.

Courtney said...

Great house! I have seen it before when it was for sale, I won't say where in case there is a crazy person reading your comments! But I love it! Congrats!

jenni said...

Beautiful!! It looks so inviting & warm! Good luck with your move!

Anonymous said...

I love the outside! Give a few specifics about the inside in a future post if you don't mind. It is such a cute house! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Beautiful house and great yard! I love the trees and the shade they provide!

the robertsons said...

I love it! It looks so familiar. Is is close to school? Good luck with the move.

josh and darci said...

It's beautiful!! Good luck with the move. I, too, would be happy to let Ethan hang out with us any time you need!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

it seems like moving is what we do for fun, amy. i can hardly keep up w/all the times we've moved. variety of reasons, but i guess we've looked at the housing market as an investment while moving was relatively easy. I'm ready to stay put!

would love to share some inside pics for y'all, but those will have to wait! i don't have any good ones of the inside yet. But there are 3 bdrm, 2 ba, playroom, nice basement/garage (which hubby is excited about.)

Amanda Conley said...

Hey, I know I already commented on this, but this is about something else. I started a blog on blogspot! Yeay! Now we can be BBF'S!

Courtney said...

Yes, that was me asking about the location. That is the one I thought it was. I remember seeing it for sale and I thought it was so cute. Michael and I love older houses. That area around is great. His mom lives there and if we end up in Nashville we would love to live around there somewhere! Tried to be as vague as possible...haha. Also, since we are about to move, did you like using the PODS? We are trying to figure out what we are going to do.

Laurie said...

love the house! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I think we are going to be neighbors? We live on Albert, and I think this is the house around the corner.

tracy casstevens said...

picture perfect. congrats brocks!