
Yesterday, Mrs Cheap posted this article about the best free stuff to do in Nashville this summer. You must check it out, but here are some highlights: World Music Festival at the Schermerhorn on June 6-8, Free Movies on Wednesday at Centennial, learn about 19th & 20th Century Farming at Ellington Agriculture Center from 7/7-8/11, Free Family Events on June 15 at Warner Park, the Ugly Tomato Fest on June 16, Tours of Purity Ice Cream or Hatch Show Print, Free Frist Center days on June 27 or July 25...It's really a great list w/tons of great stuff.
What Mrs. Cheap didn't mention is Redbull's Flugtag contest on June 23. Pictured above is the Lightning 100/Yazoo Brew/Climb Nashville "Yellow Submarine" float. See more about the float at Lighning100.com
9 comments:
Oh Carrie! Thanks for posting this... this is great info!
i hope drew will get to fly that big sinking machine into the river...
Thanks for telling us about this. I can't wait for the flugtag! And, I already took the kids to their first free art class at the Frist! It was so much fun!
LOVE the Beatle reference!
You make me miss Nashville with these recent posts! All those amazing restaurants...
Carrie,
I'm working on the restaurants thing! It might be a few days! I'm terrible about the tags but I haven't forgotten!
What a great post, thank you so much!!!
Post a Comment