Who doesn't love mail? Why not take an extra minute in your day to write a note of encouragement to those serving in our military? I'm sure these men & women are missing home & our letter might brighten a tough day.
Click here for a list of organizations that organize these campaigns.
3 comments:
Ok, you probably don't know who I am, but I happend to stumble across your blog a couple weeks ago through other friends' blogs (I think maybe from Laurie's), and I just have to tell you...you inspire me! You have a very unique way of sharing information, and I have really enjoyed everything I've read over the past couple weeks. I actually just read the blog about Avalon Acres and had no idea this kind of thing existed!(as far as being able to get food once a week from an organic farmer) Thanks for sharing your zeal for the big AND small thing in life!:)
Whitney (Hudson) Cantrell
I e-mail 2 soldiers at the time and have a 3rd address. I am so humbled by these heros! And they are just kids to me; I have watched them grow into fine adults and am very proud of them. A letter or e-mail is such a little thing to do and yet it means so much. They deserve so much more that we can ever give them.
Post a Comment