There are so many "Rachel Phillips", I couldn't begin to find myself!!!!
I'm an freelance writer in New York.
I once found a website with my photo on it - no idea how he got it - and a poem in my honor. Creepiest. Day. Ever. I am also apparently in a Palestinian cemetary. Now, take it one step further and put yourself into Google Images :)
WAY creepy, Caroline. yikes!
har! i actually have a website--education, media specialist, model, actress, and private tutor. wow. who knew!
Great minds think alike!http://marylrosenbaum.blogspot.com/2007/01/its-nice-to-be-rosenbaum.html
Or blog alike.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
There are so many "Rachel Phillips", I couldn't begin to find myself!!!!
I'm an freelance writer in New York.
I once found a website with my photo on it - no idea how he got it - and a poem in my honor. Creepiest. Day. Ever.
I am also apparently in a Palestinian cemetary.
Now, take it one step further and put yourself into Google Images :)
WAY creepy, Caroline. yikes!
har! i actually have a website--education, media specialist, model, actress, and private tutor. wow. who knew!
Great minds think alike!
http://marylrosenbaum.blogspot.com/2007/01/its-nice-to-be-rosenbaum.html
Or blog alike.
Post a Comment