Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Love…Products for Kids w/Allergies!

Here are 3 great products that will help me & other allergy moms rest easy when our child is in the care of others, or next time we go to a birthday party or church potluck. Any graphic designers want to help me design an allergy t-shirt? I like the t-shirt idea below, just not the design. Seriously. Anyone?

1) Drink labels from BumpyName. Standard named labels available, or print your own with allergy-specific info.
2) This or this t-shirt, perfect for times when the kid is just out of sight. I wish I he wore this yesterday, when an unknown mom was sharing food w/him at the park. Grrr...
3) Stick Mabel's Labels on your kids drink, bag or food to help spread the word to caregivers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tee shirts are a great idea. I just learned how to screen print-although I haven't done it yet. But it looks fun. Maybe we can get together and make some tee-shirts! (It's a good summer project!)

Rachel said...

I love those bumpy labels. Mc has them too!

amanda said...

that stop sign shirt would be cute with a whimsical twist. perhaps try something like a clip art picture of sunny-side-up egg + picture of cow = insert picture of baby's face colored slight shade of green. hmm..maybe marketing is NOT my strong point!

The Hadfields said...

I am just now looking at the links from this blog and these are wonderful ideas!! I want to order some for Sophie!!! Thanks for sharing.