Inspired by Amanda and the Wardrobe Refashion, I decided to make this very old & faded black t-shirt into a new top. I used this leftover blanket binding, which was too small to use for another baby blanket.
That is too cute! Did you just come up with the pattern yourself? I love it - you are so talented. I also looked at the link to Amanda, I like her spin on the old t-shirt, creative....
I just chopped off the top of the t-shirt right below the armhole. (it was a more fitted tee, not a big oversized one.) Then I just sewed on the blanket binding on top. Again, the craftsmanship looks rough up close, but practice makes perfect, I guess!
7 comments:
That is too cute! Did you just come up with the pattern yourself? I love it - you are so talented. I also looked at the link to Amanda, I like her spin on the old t-shirt, creative....
Cute! I wish I was that creative...
Hi Aunt Carrie! That is pretty.I like it. Love,
Emma
Very Cute!
I wish I was that creative! You look really cute by the way!
I just chopped off the top of the t-shirt right below the armhole. (it was a more fitted tee, not a big oversized one.) Then I just sewed on the blanket binding on top. Again, the craftsmanship looks rough up close, but practice makes perfect, I guess!
I love it! Very adorable!
Post a Comment