
Feel good about the gift you buy Mom next week. Fair Trade empowers farmers and farm workers to lift themselves out of poverty by investing in their farms and communities, protecting the environment, and developing the business skills necessary to compete in the global marketplace. Here are some awesome gifts that you’ll feel great about buying.
First, there’s this Vietnamese bowl or this Kenyan basket from A Greater Gift.
Of buy her something beautiful she can wear, like this necklace from Mercado Global. Or this shirt from Fair Indigo.Or buy her some coffee from Dean’s Beans.
And don’t forget, you can shop locally at 10 Thousand Villages for tons of beautifully crafted fair trade items.
3 comments:
Random Question: Did you go to Tanzania w/ Lipscomb on a mission trip one summer??
No, but we went to Kenya a couple of years ago. I did have some friends who went on that trip, i think.
okay. I know that was random but for some reason I thought that you went at some point. I went with Sarah Miller in like '99 I think...she was my fav. travel partner. I think I thought you went because you mentioned about a fundraiser for Africa some time ago and then you had the Kenyan baskets today....
Post a Comment