Sunday, May 06, 2007

Minnie Pearl Curtains

I just found out that it was actually Minnie Pearl's curtains that I wore to church today. (See post 2 days ago.)

6 comments:

jenni said...

That's great!! The dress is really cute...have you tried children's clothes??!!

The Hadfields said...

How in the world did you end up with Minnie Pearl's curtains?

Courtney said...

That is hilarious! Where was the price tag???? Yes I used to watch Hee Haw. By the way the dress was very cute and I loved the print.

Laurie said...

She is my all time favorite Hee-Haw star. Can I borrow your dress so I can wear a part of history?? I thought you did a great job on the dress!!

Unknown said...

How terrific! For all of you kids who enjoyed Minnie on Hee Haw there are some of us old timers still around who remember her from the Grand Ole Opry! She also made a lot of guest appearances on variety shows such as The Red Skelton Comedy Hour. I definetly think you should attach a price tag for history's sake. I dare you!

Unknown said...

I just dug out a pattern for Elizabeth to try for Chloe. I don't know if it is too little for her though it is an easy one to enlarge. I clothed Renee and Lance with this one pattern! It can be made into a bubble suit for girls or short over-alls for boys. If you wanr to try it your are welcome as it will be some time before Elizabeth is settled in her new home.