Thursday, May 03, 2007

I Love Playgroup


Every other week, E. gets to see his friends Brooks, Holt, McHaney, and Ava. We have lunch, the kids play, and the moms chat. This has been so wonderful for both of us. The kids get to see each other often & learn from each other, while we have adult interaction. These are great ladies, too. Heather bakes me sweet treats, Rachel taught me to sew buttonholes, Danielle brought me a book for allergies, Amy & I share friendships with the Lewises. It has been such a joy to get to know these girls & their babies. Thanks Ladies! Pictured is the kids at the zoo yesterday. We missed McHaney & Rachel.

5 comments:

Heather B Mc said...

Thanks Carrie. We love you too!!

The Hadfields said...

How fun. We have a playgroup too and Sophie and I love it!! The little ones do learn so much from each other! By the way, we have the same stroller!!

Unknown said...

It blows my mind to see photos of Ethan and be instantly transported back to Lance's childhood! My Mom always called those dark eyes "two burnt holes in a blanket." I just now got what Mama meant! The babies were in blankets and their eyes looked like burnt holes wrapped in a blanket! That is amazing to "get it" after she has been gone so many years.

Courtney said...

Looks like fun! We have our first playdate tomorrow. All the other kids are a good bit older, but he will have fun watching them play! Did you find the Lipton Garlic and Herb???

Rachel said...

Oooh! I'm so sad we missed it!