Saturday, May 05, 2007

Write a Children's Book!

In honor of Goodnight Moon’s 60th anniversary, you can submit your own children's stories for this Bedtime Classics Contest. Winner receives a $1,000 Gift Card, a library of classic children’s books from HarperCollins, a Johnson's Baby gift set, and the coolest of all – your tale will be illustrated and printed in a limited editio! Even the bad stories reap rewards - For every entry received, a copy of Goodnight Moon will be donated to Reach Out and Read, a non-profit that promotes early literacy. Lets get started!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I need to get Will that book. It's a obviously a good bedtime story! Glad you enjoyed the recipe, you are right, SO EASY!

Unknown said...

I have the first page done! Of course if they make it into a small, child-friendly size, I possibly have two and a half pages! At least I can earn another copy for charity.