Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Overview of a Year

This was an interesting year for sure. It's been a fun one, and I'm glad to get to know many of you folks out there! Let's see, In 2007, I...
..Started a blog
..Joined a Playgroup
..Moved 3 Times
..Joined a CSA
..Started Composting
..Witnessed a fatal car wreck
..Ran a Half Marathon
..Went from blonde to brown to blonde again
..Had some Fundraisers
..Learned to sew
..Had my 5-year anniversary
..Traveled to the beach
..and the mountains
..Got some stitches
..Took my boy in for 4 stitches
..Had a Miscarriage
..Got pregnant with a baby due in July!

9 comments:

Amanda Conley said...

Wow, that's a lot of stuff! I'm sorry that you miscarried! I didn't know.

Elizabeth S said...

What a year! I am planning on running a half-marathon in September. At least, I am planning on trying...

Courtney said...

Busy, busy...and it is only going to get busier with two kiddos! Such a cute pic of the two of you!

Ryan said...

You had a busy year!!! I'm so sorry about the miscarriage. I had one before I had Mary Paul. I'm so glad that this pregnancy is going well.

Rachel said...

that's quite a year!

The Hadfields said...

What a busy year!!! You survived though!!! I love the bruise on Ethan's head, such a typical toddler!!

Heather B Mc said...

Y'all are a cute pair!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Carrie, what a great, full year you have had! Even the difficult things have given you a more compassionate perspective on life, I'm sure. I hope 2008 is filled with many more blessings!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.