I finally made some new window valances for the playroom. I found this drapery fabric for $4 a yard at a store that was closing. Matches my rug & "B" painting well!
Unfortunately, I did not paint the tree! It is a growth chart from PB Kids from last year. I painted the B when we first got married, and I was in need of stuff for the walls! Not terribly creative, but it matched our bed linens at the time.
8 comments:
Looks fab!
Great job!!
I don't know how you have time to get all these things done. They look great!!!!
Love it!
Looks cute - I like that tree painting in there a lot too! Did you paint it?
Unfortunately, I did not paint the tree! It is a growth chart from PB Kids from last year. I painted the B when we first got married, and I was in need of stuff for the walls! Not terribly creative, but it matched our bed linens at the time.
They look great!
Just ran across your blog. It's wonderful! And I am in LOVE with this room. :) Oh, and how exciting about the baby girl! Congrats. :)
Post a Comment