Whew! Finally finished with the painting of our hallway. We've painted most of the rooms in the house, but put this one off. This was a big project, because the wall color extends to the hallway on the 2nd floor. The walls were a very, very dark purple, which looked almost black, due to the lack of lighting in the hallway. It was just too dark for our tastes, so I'm so thrilled with how the lighter color (Porter Paints, Umber Cloud) makes the hallway feel. Next project? Nursery!
5 comments:
That looks great! I'm sure it really brightens up the hall. Can't wait to see it next week.
Looks great--love the runner on your stairs!
BTW, we have our allergist appoinment on Feb 5th with your allergy dr--i'll let you know what we find out!
hope you are feeling good!
Looks great!! Man it's amazing how much difference a paint color makes!! :)
Looks much better! I like the color you chose.
Looks great! It really widens up the space!
Post a Comment