Thursday, January 03, 2008

Engrish Train

Ethan had a great Christmas with lots of fun toys to play with. He loved this little train, but Lance & I found the box to be even more entertaining. Notice text that reads: "Let tear away in you fancy driveway the fond driveway doing yourself!" Hmm...Anyone know what that means? Anyway, it reminded me of a website that Genah sent me, full of "Engrish" translations. How yummy does this meal sound? And Beware the nuts here. Umm...Maybe I'll skip these tasty treats. Ahh...Engrish humor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny! I have noticed similar instructions on many of our electronics that were made in China. You would think there might be an English speaking person hired to proofread all paperwork!

Courtney said...

What in the world? I have no idea what they are trying to say...funny.

Amanda Conley said...

Verwy, Verwy funny. So sirry!
from, Sum Yung Gurl

thesemanchiks said...

I don't know what that means but it'd be interesting to find out....post about it if you find out!! Ha

lyla said...

i don't know why that hit me as so funny, but i literally can't quit reading it over and over and laughing out loud. that is too funny!