Tuesday, January 08, 2008

How are You Feeling?

Since this is the question of the hour, I'll answer by saying..."Medium." I never really got this morning sickness thing with E, and it's really a drag. Plus a whole month of colds/sinus infection/cough/strep did not ease the situation. My sleep quality is already declining. I'm very finicky about my food right now, which didn't happen to me before. Makes figuring out meals a bit difficult. But other than that, I'm having a baby & it doesn't get much better than that! Another thing I love about my first trimester...Appetite for Sweets? Totally Gone! And to answer another question, the due date is July 19 (I think. It's baby #2, so all the details are a bit foggier.)

I'm curious to see what pregnancy is like for this baby. It's so odd how they are all different. My first was pretty good, except for bad sleep, heartburn & middle of the night leg cramps.

4 comments:

Amanda Conley said...

It is wierd how they are all different. And the babies are all different too! Kinda makes it hard to know what to expect...but I guess that's part of the joy of life, just not knowing.

Anonymous said...

WHAT! You did not tell me? :=( have not had any computer access the past week! Man..... totally missing out on THE news in your life!
But I am sure happy to hear that my prayers have been answered and I know you will be great with 2!!!
I will continue to pray for a wonderful experience and pregnancy. And I hope baby nr. 2 will come on July 14 :)!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

HALO JULIA!!! I DID email you over a month ago! I wondered why you didn't respond. Do you still live on Hallgartenstr.? If not, please email me. I've been trying to email you today, but it's not going through.

Rachel said...

oh my gosh... leg cramps. I had forgotten... miserable!

Those were one of the worst parts of my pregnancy too.

Middle of the night wake up screaming leg cramps. I'll probably have nightmares tonight!!!