
I went to get some hair accessories today for my Halloween costume. As I left, they kept telling me to come back & see them. And to tell my friends about their shop.
"Tell all your friends. We have wigs for white girls!" So here I am, telling you wonderful men & women. Don't forget about Beauty Mart for all your white-girl-wig-hair-needs.
It was funny...but my heart goes out to small business owners like these guys who obviously are needing more business! So seriously, next time you need a new wig...
8 comments:
That's hilarious. Not something you hear everyday, I guess.
I sure hope you're planning on putting a picture of you and Lance dressed up for Halloween on the blog. I can't wait to see it!
Okay, so the last comment was Libby. I changed some stuff around last week, and apparently changed my name from Libby to me. Sorry.
I have always wanted to be blonde...
Honestly, I've always been envious of African-American women and how easily they can change their look with a wig - why don't white girls do that more often?? :)
So, what are you going to be for Halloween?
oh, i don't know marissa. i think you should wear wigs - every day!
I'm sure its hard to find a good wig for us white girls. That is is so funny. Do they have extensions, too?
Post a Comment