Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Boys

Last Friday, Heather & I took our boys to the local outlet to buy them new shoes. It was the first time they had someone their age riding alongside in the car. They really enjoyed themselves, swapping toys back & forth. The mall became a bit tiring, and they wound up laying in the floor of a store, as seen here...

4 comments:

Courtney said...

They are both SO cute! Aren't little boys the greatest???

The Hadfields said...

How precious! Sophie gets the biggest kick out of riding with her friend Sydney. They constantly look over at each other and laugh, it's so funny!!

Heather B Mc said...

I am so glad you took the picture when they were in the floor. We need to get together Friday. We are going a bit crazy today. E-mail me if you want to hang out. My phone went kaput yesterday and I have not made it to verizon yet.

the robertsons said...

Those pictures are so adorable!! They are going to be best friends. I'm glad they got along so well and didn't fight over the toys :).