Pictured above is what I split with my folks for the week. We got 2 long island cheese pumpkins, a traditional pumpkin, a turk's turban squash, green beans, okra, white eggplants (these gave the eggplant it's name), sweet potatoes, tomatoes, onion, banana peppers, cucumbers, green bell peppers, purple bell pepper and radishes.
Two weeks ago, I shared the recipe for pie using Cushaw Squash, which I've read can often be interchanged with pumpkin in recipes. But this weekend, I tried the vegan version of cushaw pie. Mine was a bit more like pudding, but very tasty nonetheless.
So, anyone have any good ideas for using up radishes?
1 comment:
We grew radishes last year and the only thing I could ever think to do with them was toss them in a salad or put them on a sandwich instead of lettuce. Those are spicy little veggies, radishes. If Ethan had a bunny, you could give them to him.
Post a Comment