We told you how cars were big around here, right? Well, they are still big. I came in the breakfast room the other day to find e. had lined up all the cars in a little circle. Almost all were facing the same way, too! Guess he takes after his dad!
hahahaha! I am laughing about the "one car for every banana" comment. I had to go back and look, but sure enough...Girl, you have a lot of bananas! Oh, and yes, let's get together soon!
7 comments:
One car for every banana!
Isn't it crazy how their little personalities and traits develop at such a young age!
Rebekah
hahahaha! I am laughing about the "one car for every banana" comment. I had to go back and look, but sure enough...Girl, you have a lot of bananas! Oh, and yes, let's get together soon!
huh...i guess we do eat alot of bananas around here...a little unplanned humor in my picture!
My son does the same thing. Aren't boys fun?!
How precious!! Doesn't it make you think, "My child must be a genious!"?
I LOVE this photo!! Captured moments like these make the best memories. My kids love me telling the stories behind pictures over and over... :)
Post a Comment