I wanted to share this safe list for Halloween Candy, that came from AllergyMoms.com. Here are a few from the list. Of course, you are always supposed to double check the ingredient list to be sure nothing has changed. You might want to stock some of these for trick-or-treaters like E! And here's another allergy-safe list, from SureFoodsLiving.com
AllerEnergy Chocolate Chip Bars
Apple Slices
Applesauce cups, Dole Fruit Cups
Bazooka bubble gum, Big League Chew, Bubble Tape
Blow pops
Candy Necklace and Watch
Divvies - Gum Balls, Jelly Beans, Popcorn, Rock Candy
Dum dums
Ener-G Wheat Free Pretzels
Enjoy Life - 2 cookie pack and Snack Bars
Fritos original corn chips
FruitaBu organic smooshed fruit snacks
Gobstoppers
Jolly ranchers
Life Savers Gummies, 5 Flavor Roll Candy
Marshmallow ghosts, cats, and pumpkins (Peeps)
Nerds
Skittles
Smarties (US version)
Starburst
Tortilla Chips
5 comments:
YAY! I bought Skittles, Gummi's and Starburst without thinking about allergies. Now I can feel even better about handing out those candies!!
I'm glad Ethan and other kids with allergies have a few tasty treat options. Apple slices and tooth brushes are the ones we would have tossed at the end of the night. Remember? One night of terrible eating isn't so bad, is it?
i'm curious about sweet tarts? (my personal fave!)
yes! sweetarts are on the full list. i just edited it down for today's post.
Ha! something about tortilla chips and fritos for trick-or-treating makes me laugh! include cups of fake-cheese dip or fresh salsa and i'd be right up there on your porch!
Post a Comment