This afternoon we went to a shower for Drew & Casey Sloss. Their second shower in one year! For those of you who know them, they got pregnant just a few months after getting married! Not only was it a surprise, but they didn't actually know she was pregnant for quite some time! Anyway, we played a very funny game - we melted 5 different chocolate bars onto diapers & made people guess what the chocolate was. It was so funny to see people inspecting, sniffing, and maybe even tasting a very gross looking pile of brown mess.
2 comments:
Wow - I haven't seen Drew since college! Congratulations to him and his cute wife, that is some surprise! I read about you guys' business - sounds awesome and lots of fun! I have seen that shower game before...on "The Girls Next Door," can't believe I just admitted that I have watched that...
Drew has quite a beard! I'm very happy for them. Just from the pics I can tell he and his wife are a good fit!!
Post a Comment