Monday, February 26, 2007

A Flashback


Deanna sent me this picture from like 10 years ago. Wow, I'm feeling very old. Anyway, I show this to Lance...embarrassed of my days when I hated exercise & revolted against my mother's healthy cooking. (Ice Cream & Lucky Charms for lunch seemed like a good idea.)

He looks at me and says, "I think you looked cute!" (Awww....I love this man.) "Unless," he goes on to say, "You feel better about how you look now. Then I'd say, 'Wow. You've changed SO much.'"

Funny how we women work. Both were right answers. Good job Lance. You escaped the trap yet again.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hilarious! Oh yeah, LOVED the Purity ice cream freezer in Lipscomb's cafeteria. I ate my weight in Moosic City Madness and Cookies 'n' Cream!

The Hadfields said...

I can't believe how much all of you have changed, especially Emilie. That's a great picture!