Ok. I came in today from my run, and Lance has been watching Ethan. "Whatcha watching?" I ask.
Ice Princess, replies Lance...I laugh.
"Actually, it was pretty good!" he says...I laugh again. "I am TOTALLY blogging about you!" I say.
To which, he says, "Joan Cusack really came around in the end. She went to the recital and everything!"
See Courtney? We all have some TV shows that we're embarrased to enjoy!
3 comments:
Tell Lance thanks for the laugh!! I will admit that I've also seen Ice Princess! I still think it's funnier that he watched it.
Hey Carrie, does Heather have a blog/web page? It looks like you have a link with her name on it but it is a link to the nashville zoo?!?
Ha Ha! Too funny, I got my husband into Project Runway. He would kill me if he knew I told anyone! :)
Post a Comment