In church yesterday, we discussed Romans 12:3-8, which talks about spiritual gifts & making sure we use them!
A while ago, I took a Spiritual Gifts Assessment test, which helps you identify your gifts by seeing what your natural talents & interests are. Here is a random one I found online.
Anyway, yesterday I was motivated to be more proactive. I feel like my gifts lend me more towards encouragement & serving. Take a look at the verse above. What are your gifts? How can we use them fir God & others?
2 comments:
Mine top 2 are always leadership and discernment. Usually Mercy, Giving and Administration are mixed in somewhere too!
Thanks for encouraging us to to be active in our love for God and others! I think that is the hardest part, and it is great to be constantly reminded that our love must be active because His is active towards us! (and this is something that I have been trying to teach my kids too.)
Post a Comment