

Since I’ve realized my BBFs consist mostly of people who I don’t own phone numbers or emails for, or haven’t spoken to in ages, I’ll start this post by telling you that we own a climbing & fitness center, Climb Nashville. In a very random series of events, we became business partners with Drew Sloss, who was a friend from college with whom I had lost touch. After lots of hard work & long hours, we opened in March 2005. The gym features lots of rock climbing, fitness equipment, abs & yoga classes.
Okay, so here’s the point of the post…Lance & Drew recorded a radio spot to promote an upcoming sale we’re doing for memberships. And Drew puts together the craziest little YouTube video to accompany the sound. Make sure to check it out…It's creepy when Lance winks.
2 comments:
we actually opened in March of 2004. Time flies!!!
Okay, you're right, that is a little creepy. Funny though! I'm proud for you guys!
Post a Comment