Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Books

This is one of my VERY FAVORITE sights in the whole entire planet. It really fills my heart with joy and thankfulness for the blessings in my life.

Books are quite popular in our house right now. But you never can totally predict what books a child will love. For some reason, they just have their favorites. Presently, here are his favorite books:

"Duckling is Patient"
"Who’s There, Spot?"
"Jamberry"
"Tomie’s Little Mother Goose"

Two of these are his free books from Books from Birth. I guess Dolly Parton and VU know something I don’t.

4 comments:

Renee said...

I'm so glad he likes Jamberry, too!! Mom bought that for Sam when he was little. It was one of the few I didn't mind reading forty times in a row.

Anonymous said...

We get books for life too! That is such a cool program! I'm so glad this comment finally published-I gave up on trying to sign in with my account.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I meant books from birth; they don't give 'em to you for life, although I wish they did!

The Hadfields said...

It melts my heart to see Sophie curled up in Paul's lap reading a book too!! Her favorties right now are "Where's Spot", "Peter Rabbit" and a couple of random baby genius books.