
2 Days ago, we switched to a toddler bed
(a race car!). So far, it has been going very well! Of course, we hear pitter-patter of little feet during the first part of nap/bedtime. But then the little feet noises die down, and he ends up in his bed. Dr. says not to worry, as long as he stays in his room - even if he sleeps on the floor. I always wonder what in the world he's up to in his room! Well, last night we snuck in after he fell asleep and this is what we saw. An uncomfortable-looking child, upside down, with books ALL over the place! He makes me laugh!
Another blog for another day...Our child's obsession with cars...it's crazy.
6 comments:
He looks so cute in his race car bed!! I'm glad it's going well so far.
That is funny. Sophie won't stay in her room until she is asleep! Maybe we need to buy a race car bed. :)
Hilarious! I love sleeping kids!
BTW, you've got peonies! Yay!
How precious!! Love the photo.
So funny! He is too cute. I love those pjs! Will is obsessed with cars too, really anything with wheels...
Luke has the same bed! He loves it, too!
So glad I found your blog! I am a big blogger, too-- when I have the time.
Post a Comment