Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Car Prodigy
Our child loves cars. He'd rather look at "Car & Driver" or "Motor Trends" magazine than a book any day. Hopefully you can hear some of this. He can get on a better roll than this, but we tried to keep it quick so we could add it to Blogger. Plus, we had to hide the camera, because he doesn't like being on film.
It's funny how a child has their interests at such a young age. Since he was 14 months, he zoned in on cars. He loves everything about them & can tell the difference between a BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Ford, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Infiniti, Jeep, Hummer, GMC, Mitsubishi, Chevy, and even more...I guess I'd prefer that he master the alphabet first, but he knows what he likes! It's pretty crazy, if I do say so myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I will never, ever get tired of hearing him say, 'Bishi, Bishi!" Cute video!
Hilarious! What a smart boy! It reminds me of that little girl that can name all the presidents, senators, etc...
Oh my goodness! That was so cute.
sheesh. ethan knows more cars than i do!
That is so sweet. He is really bright when it comes to cars. I couldn't even begin to name all of those.
I'm so glad you got that on video. I think it's hilarious! Numbers and letters will come, but not everyone knows all that he does about cars.
Wow. That's amazing!
He and my dad could be best friends. He's the same way!
How cute! I wanted to let you know, I just finished building a house, so if you need any help with knowing where to pick out cabinets/tile/flooring, then let me know. I would love to help in any way that I can.
That is hysterical!!
I still can't get over it. It's amazing to me. I'm sitting here with my mom and she is freaking out over it!
That's unbelievable. Wonder what his first car will be?
Post a Comment