So there's not a whole lot of new to report. Things are moving S-L-O-W. At this pace, we'll begin repairs in another 8 months...It's aggravating when we want to get our house back in order quickly. The insurance 'game' is frustrating - it's like we're trying to buy a used car & have to haggle with the car salesman. Anyway, on the housing front, we're needing to get moved out in the next month since the baby is coming soon. I don't want to be moving when I'm weeks away from delivery. The insurance company, however, won't give us $ for rent until construction begins. And we can't begin construction until we come to a final negotiation with the insurance company on how much money they will give us (which like I said, is moving SLOW). AAHH!!! So we think we'll just move in with my folks, which will be...snug. If there are some out there rolling their eyes, then you probably don't know that my parents moved last year into a much more cozy home. So nothing new here, just a lot of waiting around for things to get done, becoming more & more pregnant by the moment.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Another Wreck Update
So there's not a whole lot of new to report. Things are moving S-L-O-W. At this pace, we'll begin repairs in another 8 months...It's aggravating when we want to get our house back in order quickly. The insurance 'game' is frustrating - it's like we're trying to buy a used car & have to haggle with the car salesman. Anyway, on the housing front, we're needing to get moved out in the next month since the baby is coming soon. I don't want to be moving when I'm weeks away from delivery. The insurance company, however, won't give us $ for rent until construction begins. And we can't begin construction until we come to a final negotiation with the insurance company on how much money they will give us (which like I said, is moving SLOW). AAHH!!! So we think we'll just move in with my folks, which will be...snug. If there are some out there rolling their eyes, then you probably don't know that my parents moved last year into a much more cozy home. So nothing new here, just a lot of waiting around for things to get done, becoming more & more pregnant by the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry! That must be so frusterating! I would say you could come stay with us...but talk about snug! But if you need to get out of the house sometime, you can always come over and hang out.
Sorry for the slow pace! I'm sure that is made all the more frustrating by the upcoming arrival of the baby. We will begin to pray for speed of negotiations for you as well!
Post a Comment