Wednesday, April 02, 2008

New Food Survey (See Top Right Also)

Since food allergies are such as integral part of my life now, I’m just taking a poll about how & if you have any food restrictions, for curiosity-sake only. Please take a moment to fill out the anonymous survey. Below further describes the choices.

A) Someone in my immediate family has a restricted diet for personal reasons (Vegetarian, Vegan, etc. Does not include minor restrictions, like "I'm not eating chocolate" or "I'm trying to eat more veggies.")
B) My immediate family has a restricted diet, due to food allergies
C) I do not have a restricted diet.

If there is something I've left out, let me know!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No restrictions here. I never even took such food restrictions seriously until several of my friends and family had children with food allergies/intolerances. I know that it is challenging, to say the least!

Libby said...

A for me, C for my family. Although Chloe has some sort of reaction to oranges. They make around her mouth break out. Don't know what that means, but we just limit those for her.

Libby said...

So, only after my comment did I see the actual survey!! Oh well.

Carrie Sparks McClain said...

Thats an (A) for us for health reasons. Clark is diabetic so we really have to watch what he eats. I have no restrictions now, but used to be allergic to peanuts and shellfish as a child.

Whitney said...

I'll say A, but just in a small way. I do not eat pork, of any form or fashion. For health reasons. I personally believe it's a disease causing food (in the long run)

lyla said...

i voted B, but i don't know if it's what you are wanting. i am seriously allergic to MSG and the like. we avoid everything like that and i always drive everyone crazy checking and double checking when i go out to eat.