And the dresses are in! I'm so excited. I think it will actually fit!! It's gonna be a good preggo dress, like she picked it out just for me. We ordered a dress 4(ish) sizes bigger than I regularly wear. So I thought the whole entire dress would have to be ripped apart and resewn, but it's just a few minor alterations. I just hope I don't gain much weight in the next month!!
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Laura's Shower
And the dresses are in! I'm so excited. I think it will actually fit!! It's gonna be a good preggo dress, like she picked it out just for me. We ordered a dress 4(ish) sizes bigger than I regularly wear. So I thought the whole entire dress would have to be ripped apart and resewn, but it's just a few minor alterations. I just hope I don't gain much weight in the next month!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment