Even before I was pregnant with Baby Girl, I dreamed of the colors I'd use in her nursery. Pretty Yellow & Green flowers, like in this adorable lighting fixture. I never got to do the nesting thing with Ethan's room, because we moved shortly before he was born, too. Again, I won't be able to fix an adorable baby nursery for a long, long time. Who knows where we'll be moving & when we'll return to this home. Makes me a bit bummed out. I still will need to get her some bedding, because hopefully we'll have a bed for this baby girl SOMEWHERE. So if you see any cute baby girl things that would be cute with the lighting fixture, keep me posted! I haven't been able to find anything, and am now sure that I won't be able to craft anything on my own.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Nursery & Nesting
Even before I was pregnant with Baby Girl, I dreamed of the colors I'd use in her nursery. Pretty Yellow & Green flowers, like in this adorable lighting fixture. I never got to do the nesting thing with Ethan's room, because we moved shortly before he was born, too. Again, I won't be able to fix an adorable baby nursery for a long, long time. Who knows where we'll be moving & when we'll return to this home. Makes me a bit bummed out. I still will need to get her some bedding, because hopefully we'll have a bed for this baby girl SOMEWHERE. So if you see any cute baby girl things that would be cute with the lighting fixture, keep me posted! I haven't been able to find anything, and am now sure that I won't be able to craft anything on my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Carrie,
Have you looked at Pottery Barn Kids?
Hannah
Awwww, that made me sad for you...I hope things move quickly on the house so you can hang that cute light fixture! I will keep my eye out for some bedding!!!
i almost bought that SAME fixture for lilly's room--i love it! i'll keep my eye out for some cute bedding. i'm so sorry you won't be able to fix the nursery now--that would make me crazy, so i really sympathize.
Try BabyDepot they have yellow and green bedding at least they did when I was looking for Parker. Christi
Oh, I hope the time breezes by for you, and that everything gets fixed and you are safe and sound and tucked back in your home, with a beautiful girlie nursery to hold a beautiful baby girl! Soon, and very Soon!
I had Asher's bedding made by my aunt since I couldn't find anything in the colors that I liked. PLUS, it was much cheaper than all of the bedding out there. I have two different patterns for nursery accessories including the bumper and the bedskirt (which is all I did). Karina tipped me off on going to Textile Fabrics for really cute baby looking fabric. It is more expensive than a Joann's type but I managed to go on a sale day and it was much more reasonable.
You ought to make something, you are so creative, I know you could do it. I know Casey Robertson had a friend that made Henley's bedding. Of course, you can do that in all your free time, right?!?
we don't know if we are having a boy or a girl yet but I love the color choice you picked. I'm a fan or branching out from the traditional pink for a girl blue for a boy. They have some nice sets at PotteryBarn kids ... you might can catch a sale?!
Post a Comment