Thursday, April 03, 2008

Cherrybrook Kitchen

Thank goodness for Cherrybrook Kitchen! I’m way impressed. Commonly sold at places like Whole Foods, I never expected to see their brownies and pancakes in the pharmacy section of my regular, more urban grocery.

The pancakes were great, the brownies were AWESOME! My personal opinion is that these are as good as any other mainstream brand of brownie mix around.

If you are peanut/dairy/egg-free, or are ever making a treat for someone who is, this is a great easy solution! Go buy some Cherrybrook Kitchen brownies today!

On the same note, Allergy Free Foods makes some awesome (cheap!) chicken nuggets. They are $1.99 versus Ian's & Applegate Farms, which sell for $7-8 for a smaller box. Only problem, is that they've stopped selling it at the groceries near me!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love Cherrybrook Kitchen! They have some great gluten free mixes too. We love the chocolate chip cookie mix. And I used their GF chocolate cake mix and vanilla icing for cupcakes that Luke's preschool class on Valentine's Day. I had no idea they were at "regular" grocery stores too.

Amanda Conley said...

I've never tried it, but I love the packaging!

Courtney said...

I have wanted to try that but wasn't sure how good it would be...glad to know its great!!!! The packaging is so cute!