Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Allergy Poll Results

Just wanted to close & post the results of my food allergy survey, based on the diet of you or someone in your household...

25% of you have a restricted diet by choice (14)
19% of you have a restricted diet due to food allergies (11)
55% of you have no restrictions to your diet. (31)

That is, if you understood the question. ONE of you told me that you answered based on what MY family eats.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

he he he.

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie...I'm a friend of a friend who reads your blog on occasion. I knew you were restricting your diet and just saw today that the American Academy of Pediatrics just published a new guideline saying that what you ate during pregnancy and lactation did not really have an effect on your childs allergies. Now I don't know that I'd necessarily go hog wild (especially since Ethan has had so many...I'd be wary too) but I thought it might relieve some maternal guilt if this baby turned out to have some allergies too. You can probably find the new guidelines at www.aap.org. I do hope all goes well!