This weekend was a blast with family & Flugtag, but I can't download pics onto my computer, so I thought I'd share this one from my mac photo booth. This is from last week when Heather & Brooks came to play. Have a great week everyone!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oooh-we were at flugtag too! I wish I could see your pics! I got a few. Looks like you and Heather are friends again! Ha Ha! She's so funny. I read her recipes and died laughing because of the "conditions " that she couldn't cook under. Ha!
We had so much fun minus the poop on sandals that I still have not brought myself to scrub down yet. Hope y'all are having a great week. I will have to catch this flugtag next time. Brooks is upstairs screaming. That kind of makes me want to scream.
2 comments:
Oooh-we were at flugtag too! I wish I could see your pics! I got a few.
Looks like you and Heather are friends again! Ha Ha! She's so funny. I read her recipes and died laughing because of the "conditions " that she couldn't cook under. Ha!
We had so much fun minus the poop on sandals that I still have not brought myself to scrub down yet. Hope y'all are having a great week. I will have to catch this flugtag next time. Brooks is upstairs screaming. That kind of makes me want to scream.
Post a Comment