Thursday, June 14, 2007

Amanda (No Relation)

These days, I call her Amanda (No Relation), because we share uncommon surnames. But we share much more, because I've known her almost since birth! Life, education, etcetera have brought us through seasons of friendship where we lost touch & reconnected. But I wanted to share today some of her beautiful work! I'm so excited to own these beautiful earrings, but she has some new necklaces & other great jewelry, that she's shared on her blog. Check it out!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oooooo, I love her stuff! As you know I also like to make jewelry. It looks like she does some metal work too! I love looking at other people's creations, it is so inspiring! Love those silver hoops you posted a picture of!!!!

Amanda Conley said...

Hey! Thanks for blogging about me!
P.S. I do ALL the metal work - even the clasps!