Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pendant or Planter?

Okay, last time I bug you people about this flour sifter. But you've come up with such good ideas. I'm thinking the most suitable for our space (& easiest) would be a lighting fixture or a planter. I'm taking a poll (see top right corner) to see which you like the best. I can't decide! Here are a couple of pictures to give you an idea. Keep in mind, these are just to give you an idea.

Planter - We would mount it on the wall & put various fresh flowers or plants in it.A pendant light fixture to hang above the farmhouse sink we'll be getting.What do you think?
.

7 comments:

Sallie said...

I voted for the light fixture...I think it would look so cute with a long-ish chain hangin' above your new sink.

Renee said...

Hmmm...close call for me but my first reaction was planter.

Anonymous said...

I vote for planter.

lyla said...

i like the light fixture idea. i think it would be precious.

Amanda Conley said...

You know I want you to do the light fixture!!!♥

Stephanie said...

Oh that is tough but I think I like the light fixture.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Final results: 34 (lighting) to 37 (planter)!! I still haven't decided. I guess you'll have to see when our kitchen is finished!