Do I have a big sign over my head that says, "Hit me. I have insurance!" ?
My car was hit in a hit & run accident a few years ago. A car ran into my house a few months ago. A few weeks ago, a truck hit our gym. Last week, a car decided to pass me as I turned left into Amanda's house, hit my car, causing about $1,000 worth of damage. Sweet.
Side note: What's the point of a poll, when it's tied the whole time? Good grief! Seriously, it was 5 to 5, 10 to 10, now it's 24 to 24! It's not helping me make my decision!
3 comments:
Oh, yeah, didn't you get hit by a bus too?
I tried to vote several times in the poll, to help my team along, but it didn't work! That stinks about your car! It's always such a headache, even if you have the insurance.
karina...ballot stuffing is strictly prohibited.
Post a Comment