Monday, August 18, 2008

Whole Lotta Bakin' Going On

I've been baking a lot lately. It keeps my toddler's hands busy, (no knives or raw meat!) and I can strap on the baby bjorn if KB is getting fussy. Here are some yummy treats that I've discovered recently. All dairy/egg-free.

White Cupcakes & Chocolate Cupcakes - both delicious! (didn't use nut extract though)
Vegan Cornbread - I added a bit more sugar
Virginia Clise Rolls- they are stored in the freezer & I thaw a few out for dinner or to have with butter & jelly as a yummy treat.
Baked Tofu Sticks - a perfect lunchbox treat, courtesy of Martha. Little fry-sized treats to dip in spaghetti sauce. Ethan is really good at helping make these too.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Oh, I just LOVE this photo!

Amanda Conley said...

I'm so impressed with all your cooking skills considering all the allergies! You're so creative! And that picture is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Where do you find the time?

The Hadfields said...

He is so cute!! All of that food sounds yummy!!