She is SO adorable Carrie!! I love her cowlick!! :)
She'll be too busy thinking of the many wonderful ways she's like you to worry about a cowlick!
I seem to recall you had some pretty successful bangs recently. Am I imagining things?
She is so adorable! It sounds like Ethan is adjusting so well to having another in the house! They are cutie's!
Ga, she is SO CUTE. They both are!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is SO adorable Carrie!! I love her cowlick!! :)
She'll be too busy thinking of the many wonderful ways she's like you to worry about a cowlick!
I seem to recall you had some pretty successful bangs recently. Am I imagining things?
She is so adorable! It sounds like Ethan is adjusting so well to having another in the house! They are cutie's!
Ga, she is SO CUTE. They both are!!
Post a Comment