I can't believe it has been 2 years since Eric Volz was released from Nicaragua. Since his return, he has become a closer friend to Lance, and we've enjoyed hearing his journey. He has finally finished his account about the murder of his former girlfriend, his imprisonment, and the political climate which made his situation an emotional firestorm in Nicaragua. Although his book, Gringo Nightmare, will not be released until April, you can preorder it on his website. Lance read an early copy, and says it's amazing.
4 comments:
Wow--I'll be interested to read it. I can't believe it's been two years!
ooo...this can be april's read to fulfill new year goal #7--read 1 book/month. suggestions for march?
amanda: have you read "same kind of different as me"?
carrie, i have not heard of that. sounds interesting. might you own a copy that i may borrow if you've already read? :)
Post a Comment