Last night was a great night for camping in the city. We had a little campfire, cooked hot dogs, smores, soup, & campfire apple pie. The kids had a blast, conversation with friends was tons of fun, and the weather was great. The best part of camping out in your yard? It's cheap, you can coffee right away in the morning, and you don't have to potty in the woods. In this economy, I think this is my new favorite vacation.
Did you guys actually camp?? We do fires alot with friends and you're right- it's a great way to save $$ and have good, clean family fun!! By the way, Tag- you're it! Check my blog for details! Hope you're having a good day! ~Amy
I went camping in the ACTUAL woods this weekend, and it was terrifying. First off, I have a HUGE bear phobia. Second off, there was an actual bear alert for the area (cry). Third off, in the middle of the night, after FINALLY falling asleep, the dog chewed through his rope and POUNCED on the tent. I cant believe I didnt poop myself. Fourth off, when I finally made it to sleep for the second time, I had a dream about you. Too weird. I definitely like your camping better... :-\
6 comments:
JEALOUS!!!!
We had a great time with you all!
Thanks for inviting us!
Did you guys actually camp?? We do fires alot with friends and you're right- it's a great way to save $$ and have good, clean family fun!!
By the way, Tag- you're it! Check my blog for details! Hope you're having a good day! ~Amy
yes - tents right out in the yard! kb & i slept indoors though! figured it wasn't a great idea for a 3-month old.
How fun!
I went camping in the ACTUAL woods this weekend, and it was terrifying. First off, I have a HUGE bear phobia. Second off, there was an actual bear alert for the area (cry). Third off, in the middle of the night, after FINALLY falling asleep, the dog chewed through his rope and POUNCED on the tent. I cant believe I didnt poop myself. Fourth off, when I finally made it to sleep for the second time, I had a dream about you. Too weird. I definitely like your camping better... :-\
- Caroline
Post a Comment