Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Happened Again
Another allergic reaction. I don't know what caused it, which is incredibly frustrating. This means 3 things. First of all, as careful as I am, it's still not enough. Secondly, it means that there's a possibility that he has additional allergies that I don't yet know about. Thirdly, it means that the allergies are still here. I'm frustrated, mad & sad all at once at these stupid food allergies. This time the reaction was a new one. His lip swelled up, and later vomited. It was scary, but he began to feel better after he threw up everything in his belly. I think it was something in some turkey sausage from Whole Foods, even though I had read all the ingredients. I'm praying for healing for my little boy! I'm so tired of this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh, carrie! i am so sorry! that must be SOO frustrating! i am glad he is ok and i will continue to pray for no reactions and for you to have wisdom and patience as you care for him.
you really are a GREAT mom!
I will be partnering with you in prayer believing for a complete healing of these allergies. Until that healing comes, I will pray for wisdom, strength, and grace for this trial.
Carrie, I can't imagine what you go through on a daily basis trying to keep your son safe from everyday foods. I'm so sorry you are still dealing with this. You will be in our prayers.
I'm so sorry...I am sure you are so frustrated:(
I am soo sorry! That must be so scary and frusterating! I'll be praying for you guys as you continue to deal with this!
Post a Comment