Sunday, March 23, 2008

My New Best Friends



are the Pregnancy Pillow (not me pictured) and Tums. Know what I mean?

6 comments:

lyla said...

boy do i ever. and i would have to add the chiropractor.

Courtney said...

Ooooo, I LOVED the pregnacy pillow. I couldn't sleep without it! Not much heartburn though...

Carrie Sparks McClain said...

I can relate with the Tums. I ate them like candy. Clark would buy me the economy size bottles.

Amanda Conley said...

Oh girl, I hear ya.

Merritt said...

Hi Carrie ~ So fun to see you yesterday at OC! You and your little bump are as cute as can be, but I empathize with your prego complaints. (Currently, I'm on my 7th value-sized vat of Tums ... with 6 wks to go. Yikes.) Good luck!!

Melissa P. said...

thanks for the heads up...not sure what is going on with my blog...i tried to post that video this weekend but it didn't work...