We had a wonderful time traveling in Giessen, Cologne & Frankfurt Germany and Vienna, Austria. Here are a few more highlights from our trip! Here we are in Vienna, at the Opera.

And what else do we find in Vienna, but one of their dozens of climbing gyms! And surprise, surprise, we see our friend
Tommy on the poster outside.

So Lance got to do some climbing...

Here is Lance outside Cologne's cathedral. Boy was it cold!!

And me at Schonbrunn's fountain...(Minus the water.)

And here are our wonderful friends, Markus, Julia, Emma & Davy.
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I would love to go to Germany! I have been there once, but it was only long enough to eat dinner and spend the night. No sight- seeing. "sigh" Maybe one day...
How fun! The pictures are great and I am SO glad you guys had so much fun. We just got back from a baby free trip and it was so nice to get away! We missed Will a ton, but I think mom and dads need that from time to time! Don't you??
How fun! Paul will be jealous to know that you went back to Vienna. We are dying to go!!
That is awesome! What memories!! Then and now...
How long were you there?? and where all did you go! Tell me more...Love the pictures!
It looks like you had a great time! I'd love to hear from you how Markus and Julia and their kids are doing. Glad you made it back safely.
Post a Comment