VEGAN STRAWBERRY MUFFINS (Here's the Non-Vegan version)
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 cup soymilk
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 soy yogurt
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon allspice
1 cup chopped strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees & grease muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, soymilk, vinegar, and soy yogurt. Beat lightly. In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, spices and sugar. Toss in chopped strawberries and stir to coat with flour. Pour in milk mixture and stir together.
3. Fill muffin cups. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, or until the tops bounce back from the touch. Cool 10 minutes and remove from pans.
6 comments:
I love strawberries in a salad or just eating them plain! David loves strawberries in a smoothie.
Wow!!!! They look so good! We like to cut them up and put a little sugar over them. Eat' em over ice cream! Mix them with plain yoghurt! Or dip them in chocolate!!! Have fun using them up!
Yum those look good! I have to say my favorite is dipping them in dark chocolate. I can eat a whole plate of them...
Oh my goodness! Yum!
they are really yum on the sushi rolls (a little plug for Samurai sushi on Elliston).
Tell the fairy to bring some to me and I'll teach you how to make Strawberry Jam!! Are these TN. strawberries? If so, that's even better...
Post a Comment