My mom recently had a milestone birthday, so in celebration, my sister-in-law, Jeanie, and I had a little luncheon for her & some of her lady friends. We had such a great time!


I made this tablecloth recently when a fabric store was closing down! All yards of upholstery fabric were like $4/yard!!

Jeanie (the same girl who made
this cake) whipped out some petit fours like it was no big deal...
4 comments:
I can imagine how good those petit fours tasted...her cookies are delicious!!
What a gorgeous spread! And I love the tablecloth!
I love the tablecloth! Gives me some ideas! And the petit fours were so cute. When I made them, it took me something like 12 hours. Never again!
yum. i just ate breakfast, but that spread makes me hungry!
petit fours are up there with sushi; some things are better left to professionals!
Post a Comment