Ethan "helped" me make Valentines for his little playgroup buddies & his daddy. The fortune cookies idea is from Martha. Hope y'all had a great Valentine's Day!
Those fortune cookies are a great idea. They could even have fun and romantic ideas inside for an intimate couple like "You have a 1 hour massage from your husband in your future". Great job!
6 comments:
Those fortune cookies are a great idea. They could even have fun and romantic ideas inside for an intimate couple like "You have a 1 hour massage from your husband in your future". Great job!
I saw the fortune cookies in the magazine. I loved the idea. Your's turned out so well!!!
Wow -I thought those pics were out of a magazine! Way to go - I love em'!
they were SUPER cute! Thanks E and his Mommy for making our V-day even more special!
I love the fortune cookies! And I love the sewing on the card;)
Hey there, these are really cool.
You had left a comment on my blog about donating reusable pads to African girls and wanting me to contact you via your blog. Well here I am!
Anyway, I've set up a website and am working with a few organizations in Africa to distribute the donations.
All the info you need to know on how to donate can be found on: http://www.goods4girls.org/
Thanks!
Post a Comment