Thursday, February 21, 2008

Whew, I'm Done!

This is my first attempt at lots of things - Making a Yoke, a French Seam, Pockets, adding a hidden zipper & Sewing with Bias Tape. It's finally finished!! The bear is only to show one of the pockets.

12 comments:

Libby said...

Oh wow! That is really cute. Great job!!

Amanda Conley said...

Adorable! You are turning into quite the seamstress!

Courtney said...

Very cute! Maybe you will be having a little girl that can wear it!

Ryan said...

I'm trying to learn to sew. It's tough. Your outfit looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

Very impressive! I admire your dedication in learning to sew. You had better have a girl to wear all of these cute girly clothes you are making!

Rachel said...

oooh! Very cute! I haven't done a yoke yet!

Renee said...

Great job, Carrie!

Elizabeth S said...

That is precious!

kconleytn said...

Adorable! when are you going to open a store?? :)

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! It looks great!

Heather B Mc said...

Quiet the seamstress you are!!!!! I don't know how your second little boy is going to look in it. Shouldn't we be finding out in the about a week or so??????

Marissa said...

Very cute! FYI I changed my blog link to: http://blogspot.margeandjerms.com if you want to update. :)